What’s this all about?
Rising River Marketing can help ease your marketing headache by creating content and copy that converts.
Digital content allows you to connect with your ideal client by showing them what you’re all about.
There are a lot of therapists and coaches to choose from. That’s why you need content that allows you to build trust with people so they’ll turn to you when they’re ready for help.
Digital marketing is more than just website copy, blog posts and social media content. It’s about creating a strategy that flows together to help you meet your business goals.
Your business is unique so you need a unique solution to your marketing needs. My favorite thing about working with my clients is joining their team. I learn what they stand for, what their business is all about and then look at how we can customize a content strategy just for them.
I’m not about the “one-size-fits-all” packages. Instead of having to find a package that you think is going to work, we customize a plan and track the results to make sure it’s working. That’s how you get the results your after.
Hi, I’m Stephanie!
I enjoy working with small businesses and mental health professionals. I have always loved writing, but most writers can say the same thing. So, what sets me apart? Why should you hire me for your copywriting and content needs?
I enjoy research.
In fact, when I was in school I LOVED writing research papers. I enjoyed the process of finding details to support what I was trying to communicate and then finding a way to make it all seem interesting. Are you wondering why that matters?
- Your clients are overwhelmed with information online every day. If you want your website copy, blog content, or social media posts to grab their attention, they need to be higher quality. That means they need to add value while also being interesting. That combination creates shareable content.
- I can provide original content. It’s not hard to hit a freelancing site like Upwork or Fiverr to find writers that will rewrite existing articles to sound different. But, in the end, it’s still the same old ideas that someone else already published.
- I can help you sound conversational. When mental health professionals reach out to me for content the request I hear most often is, “Can you help me sound conversational?” They don’t have a problem writing about mental health topics, but they have a hard time doing it in a way that the average Joe is going to understand. That’s where I come in.
I know what it’s like to own a small business.
My husband and I worked together to start and operate a small business. We grew it steadily for five years before selling it. It got us both out of our full-time jobs and allowed us to hire staff. Why does this matter to you?
- I understand where you’re coming from as a small business owner. You’re wearing almost every hat possible in your company. There’s a limited budget to work with, but you know you won’t continue growing if you don’t market your business. You need some help but can’t hire an employee just for marketing. I can TOTALLY relate!
- Our business saw substantial growth for a small business year after year. Why? Because we treated our customers right and focused on the details. We worked hard to build relationships with our customers. The small business content I write can help you accomplish the same thing.
- I understand how important your voice is as a small business. You are competing against businesses of every size and some that have a large marketing budget to help push their message.
I believe customer service is the #1 key in business.
I have witnessed first hand how high-quality customer service can place a business apart. Why do you think Disney World does so well? Customer service provides experiences that make clients want to continue to work with a company and recommend them to others. I believe that customer service should show through in every part of a business, including written content.
I provide the highest customer service to my clients and help them communicate the same thing to their clients. If you are serving your customers well, you want to provide them with valuable information that will help them in life. Whether it’s providing a step-by-step guide, reducing stress by providing the answers they are looking for, or giving them the advice they need to accomplish a task, if your goal is to help your customer improve their life, I can help you meet that goal.
Enough about me…
I want to hear about how I can help you reach your business and personal goals. Do you want to spend less time marketing so you can devote more time to your clients? Are you hoping to grow your business and income so you can have more time for your priorities like family time? Are you ready to put systems in place so your business runs smoother? Let’s chat!